Derek L. Hall, PC
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn from some of the most esteemed attorneys and grow your career? Our law firm is looking for the next associate attorney to assist in providing legal counsel to our clients. You will work closely with our senior partners and associates, conduct legal research, draft documents, and maintain client files. If you’ve recently graduated law school, have excellent fact-finding and communication skills, and are ready to jump-start your career in the legal industry, we want to hear from you!
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
$32,500 - $60,000 yearly
About Derek L. Hall, PC
Derek L. Hall, PC, is a Jackson, Mississippi law firm that offers a wide range of services to its clients. The firm delivers compassionate, caring, and competent legal services to all clients. The primary focus of the firm is car wrecks, disability, and domestic practice. For more information on Derek L. Hall, PC, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9kL8a5SGY&feature=youtu.be, or our website at www.dlhattorneys.com.