Talented Tenth Law
Are you a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Active member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Successful completion of the bar exam
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
$30 - $40 hourly
About Talented Tenth Law
Talented Tenth Law is a boutique law firm that seeks to help our clients maximize their protection and prosperity in the courtroom and the boardroom. Our practice areas include commercial litigation, general civil litigation, and a mixture of simple and complex business transactions.