MRN Law PA
Our law firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior associates and litigation associates on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date. If you’ve successfully completed law school, passed the state bar exam, and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
- Review client issues on legal matters, analyze available options, and diligently work to determine the best course of action
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals and support staff
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
• Admitted to the Florida Bar.
$65,000 - $90,000 yearly
About MRN Law PA
MRN Law PA is a boutique litigation law firm focusing primarily on construction law and insurance defense.