Duggan & Associates, PLLC
We’re seeking an energetic and dedicated associate attorney to join our family law firm team. You’ll work on a variety of cases and ensure the needs of our clients are always placed as our top priority. The perfect fit for this position is an excellent communicator with a positive attitude and extraordinary customer service skills who believes in civil rights and equality for all!
You will handle all aspects of clients' cases including:
- Conducting initial consultations and devising strategies
- Delegating work to paralegals and legal assistants, and monitoring their work
- Drafting case-related documents, briefs, motions, pleadings, discovery, and more
- Representing clients at, and properly preparing for, court proceedings, hearings, trials, depositions, and mediations
- Active member of the State Bar of Texas
- Prior experience handling all aspects of a family law matter, including divorces and suits affecting the parent-child relationship, or a demonstrated interest in practicing family law
- Has the capacity and dedication to handle cases and clients independently
- Shows empathy when dealing with clients and has a talent for winning their confidence and respect
- Demonstrates and enjoys strategic thinking and creativity in approach to litigation matters
- Willing to work hard, help grow our law firm team, and contribute to a positive working environment
$70,000 - $125,000 annual potential DOE
About Duggan & Associates, PLLC
We are a small boutique law firm that provides impactful legal representation and advice to clients facing a range of legal concerns including family law and LGBTQ-specific issues. Our method of representing clients is to aggressively advocate for each client, actively taking into account each client’s specific desired outcome and approach to each case. We seek to understand the sensitive nature of the issues of each of our clients while advocating on their behalf. We believe in a positive, inclusive workplace that fosters innovative ideas and the collaboration of all employees.