South Florida Business Law Group
Are you a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Prepared to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
About South Florida Business Law Group
We help businesses when they have to go to court so they can go back to making money. We want South Florida to be a place where business thrives. Giving businesses options, counsel, and representation is how we do it. If that speaks to you, you may just love it here.