South Florida Business Law Group
Are you a Florida Bar member with 3 or more years of experience looking to work with an experienced attorneys who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by attending hearings, conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals and support staff
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Collaborate with clients and senior associates and other staff to move cases toward resolution efficiently
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly
About South Florida Business Law Group
We help businesses when they have to go to court so they can go back to making money. We want South Florida to be a place where business thrives. Giving businesses options, counsel, and representation is how we do it. If that speaks to you, you may just love it here.