Neeley Law has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for a superstar to join our team.
We hope to find an attorney with litigation experience, but we're willing to mentor the right person.
This position will litigate student loan discharges within bankruptcy court. It's an exciting, developing area of the law and there will be a lot of room for growth.
You'll be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, negotiating, and keeping litigation files up to date. If you're licensed in Arizona and are seeking a full-time opportunity at a dynamic and innovative firm, start your application today!
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals and support staff
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Prepared to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Neeley Law
Neeley Law is Arizona's premier consumer bankruptcy firm. We are changing the way people feel about hiring an attorney by delighting our clients with exceptional legal services, unparalleled empathy, and tools to empower them to rebuild their financial lives and prosper in the future.