The Siegel Law Group
Our estate planning, probate, and elder law firm is hiring an Associate Attorney in Boca Raton, Florida.
We seek someone committed to creating an amazing client experience and who has the ability to be a calming and comforting presence for clients during a potentially anxious time. The successful attorney candidate will have experience in creating and drafting comprehensive estate plans.
Must have at least 7+ years of legal practice experience and substantive mastery of Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate and/or Asset Protection
- Meeting with clients and providing a positive and confidential experience
- Drafting advanced planning and trust documents
- Drafting plans for clients
- Attending the firm's seminars and helping educate potential clients about the importance of the firm's services
- Conveying confidence in person and on the phone
- Showing empathy to clients and putting them at ease during their difficult time
- Treating a call at 4:30 pm on Friday with the same care and attention as one on Monday morning
- Demonstrating exceptional communication skills
- Inbound sales experience is a plus
- A go-getter with a strong work ethic
- Member of the Florida Bar
- 7+ years of legal practice experience and substantive mastery of Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate and/or Asset Protection
- Medicaid Planning experience is a plus
- Record of superior academic and professional achievement
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Team player
$110,000 plus bonus opportunities
About The Siegel Law Group
With almost 40 years of combined estate planning and elder law experience, attorney Barry D. Siegel and the team of dedicated professionals at The Siegel Law Group, P.A., know firsthand what can happen if you are unprepared for life’s greatest challenges.
Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- Being part of a family atmosphere
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance and 401(k) available
Be part of a team that makes positive changes in people's lives!