The Siegel Law Group
Are you a recent law school graduate looking to work with experienced attorneys and paralegals who will give you opportunities to further your legal career? If so, we are looking for you! Our firm is hiring an associate attorney who will support us by conducting legal research, drafting documents, maintaining client files, and assisting with legal counsel. The ideal candidate will have some courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to jump-start your growth in the industry and learn how to strategize in the courtroom to successfully represent clients, reach out to us today!
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals and support staff
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- This associate attorney will be responsible for all aspects of a client’s legal case including meeting with prospective clients, devising legal strategies, finalizing and customizing numerous Estate Planning legal documents, drafting probate pleadings, supervising and delegating legal work to paralegals & legal assistants and preparing for and attending uncontested probate court hearings.
- Real Estate Law experience is a plus.
- Being bilingual is not necessary and is a plus. Background checks will be conducted. References will be contacted.
- Active membership with the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Prepared to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Skills and experience are required, appreciated, and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations. High-maintenance, humorless, or self-important individuals will not succeed in this associate attorney position and should not apply. You should already be a self-starter, a quick learner, and have a solid ability to work independently.
$80,000 - $95,000 yearly
About The Siegel Law Group
The Siegel Law Group, a fast-growing law firm in South Florida, knows firsthand what can happen if you are unprepared for life’s challenges. Our goal is to help those we serve with careful planning of their assets. We are also committed to helping individuals through holistic planning options and helping them qualify for much-needed benefits to impact lives positively.
Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- Being part of a family atmosphere
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance and 401(k) are available
- Disability Insurance available
- Life Insurance available and paid for
- Work-Life balance culture, amazing work schedule