Collins Legal Group
Collins Legal Group, LLC is seeking a Mid-Level to Senior Associate Attorney with 2 or more years of experience to join our team. This position requires an attorney who is self-motivated and can flourish in a fast-paced environment. Our practice is based in Maryland and D.C., the attorney will need bar admissions in both locations with courtroom experience and strong legal research and writing skills. If you’re ready to grow in the legal industry and are committed to producing high-quality work for clients, apply today!
- Draft and respond to discovery.
- Manage a large and diverse caseload.
- Draft, respond, and argue motions in trial courts at all levels.
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys.
- Collaborate with clients, senior associates, and other staff to move cases toward resolution efficiently.
- Communicate clearly, efficiently, and professionally with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently both orally and in writing.
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is available for other attorneys, paralegals, and support staff.
- On-site position only, no remote work.
- 2+ years of litigation experience in state courts.
- Bar Admissions: Licensed to practice and in good standing in Maryland; DC bar a plus
- Strong work ethic.
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills, to work with all levels of staff and clients.
- Eager to learn with a willingness to gain extensive knowledge of the firm's procedures to communicate effectively with staff, management, attorneys, and client.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well independently and in a group setting.
- Thorough and pays meticulous attention to details.
- Successful in managing and meeting timely deadlines.
- Works professionally in an office setting.
- Problem solver with good judgment.
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet client needs and grow client base.
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- Continuing Legal Education Opportunities.
$70,000+ yearly DOE
About Collins Legal Group
Collins Legal Group is a boutique litigation firm located in the heart of downtown Baltimore. We are a fast-paced litigation practice with a primary focus on personal injury, civil rights, and criminal defense matters. Our success is firmly rooted in our commitment to extraordinary customer service and our passion to obtain justice for our clients.
Our CLG team is collaborative, supportive, and flourishes in a positive work environment that promotes professional and personal growth. While fighting for the rights of our clients, our team is expected to display a relentless commitment to improving the quality of our client's lives. We take pride in our job to guide those in darkness into light and in that capacity, we put tremendous time, care, and energy toward pushing our cases forward to resolution.