Are you looking for an opportunity to learn from some of the most esteemed attorneys and grow your career? Our law firm is looking for the next associate attorney to assist in providing legal counsel to our clients. You will work closely with our senior partners and associates, conduct legal research, draft documents, and maintain client files. If you’ve recently graduated law school, have excellent fact-finding and communication skills, and are ready to jump-start your career in the legal industry, we want to hear from you!
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Create legal documents, including correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, contracts, affidavits, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Active membership with the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Successful completion of the bar exam
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
$75,000 - $95,000
About Smith Clinesmith
The Smith Clinesmith law firm is one of the largest, most dynamic, and aggressively expanding nursing home and elder abuse firms in the country. We fight for those who have been hurt and disregarded by big medical and long-term care corporations.
The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work autonomously in fighting for our clients and continuing the growth of our strong practice.