Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
Our Family Law and Probate firm has a full-time associate attorney position available now and we’re looking for the right experienced professional to join our team. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior associates and Partners on legal issues and will provide legal counsel to existing clients. You’ll also be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents, and keeping client files up to date. If you’ve successfully completed law school, passed the Georgia bar exam, and are seeking a full-time opportunity to practice law with plenty of room for growth, start your application today!
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Assist clients in determining a proper solution to legal conflicts and determine the best course of action
- Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Conduct client meetings and recommend strategies
- Manage client’s emotions and expectations
- Delegate work to paralegals and legal assistants and monitor their work
- Resolve cases efficiently by communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Successful completion of the bar exam
- Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- An attorney with courtroom experience and knows how to project confidence and competence when dealing with people on behalf of clients
- Skills and experience are important and valued, but your personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are also extremely important considerations
- Ability and willingness to travel to our office in Alpharetta, GA daily. This is not a work from home opportunity.
- If an interview is requested, it will be in-person in our main office. We do not conduct Zoom interviews under any circumstance.
$90,000 - $160,000 yearly
About Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. is a law firm specializing in family law and probate. With offices in Alpharetta, Marietta, Lawrenceville, Atlanta, and Cumming, we serve the needs of clients in all of north metro Atlanta.
Founded in 2010 with a focus on family law litigation, we help our clients navigate the difficult task of divorce and the associated issues that arise out of divorce including child custody, alimony, and division of property.
We have cultivated an amazing team and business culture. Our team of hardworking partners, associates, and support staff are all individually accomplished, earning numerous awards and accolades. We all come together, however, to produce a firm that is serious in the results we achieve for our clients, but all in a laid back environment for our employees.