Laputka Law Office LLC
Want to help regular people with common legal problems? Want to learn all about consumer law practice? Want to talk to real clients and go to real court?
We have given the title of this ad, Associate Attorney, but we're really looking for so much more! We are looking for a team member! Can it be possible for us to find the perfect team member? Let's find out!
Here is a sample of what you will be doing:
- Managing deadlines, emails, and phone calls, facilitating fulfillment of legal services such as drafting legal documents, briefs, and pleadings
- Client communication, court appearances, minor-level staff management
- Inspecting work product
- Working autonomously
Here's what we're looking for, the perfect candidate attributes the following characteristics and skills:
- Interest in multiple areas of consumer law practice
- Articulate, energetic, intelligent, and exceptionally analytical
- Writing, communication, organization, and preparation skills with focused attention to detail
- Experience with technology and all Microsoft Products
- Common Sense, maturity, professionalism, and timely
- Enjoys working towards deadlines
- Possesses a solid work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team and to independently maintain and manage a caseload
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Membership in good standing to the Pennsylvania Bar (NJ Bar membership is considered a plus)
About Laputka Law Office LLC
Maybe you too are looking for the right fit in an employer, so here is who we are:
We are a growing, fast-paced, General Practice, consumer-based law firm established in 2008 with a very strong focus in Finance and Real Estate practice areas.
What does all that mean? Well, take a look at our website (www.LaputkaLaw.com) and watch this quick video to find out more: https://youtu.be/t69Cnax1Cmg