Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
This position is part-time and can be based in our Albany, NY office or a remote working arrangement may be considered.
Employment Law Attorneys work alongside Attorneys and Paralegals assisting individuals to pursue legal disputes between them and their employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Client contact, approximately 50% of this role involves working with clients. The other portion of time would be spent in document drafting and filing and calendar management
- Gathering documents and claim information from clients and preparing timelines
- Preparation of state and federal discrimination charges
- Drafting Notices of Appearance
- Calendar management and consult scheduling
- Federal and state docket filing
- Drafting of discovery demands and responses
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of PC applications, Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Prior experience working in an office environment
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be admitted to NYS Bar
About Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, LLP
Established in 1994, Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP is a law firm dedicated solely to the representation of injured persons with an emphasis on providing each client with an exemplary level of service. Our core value at Martin, Harding & Mazzotti LLP is kindness to each other, to our clients, and to our community. Our mission is to make each and every client a part of our family.