Esther Assisted Living Facility LLC
Are you a caring and compassionate professional looking for a new opportunity in the Assisted
Living Industry? Look no further!
We are committed to transforming the assisted living healthcare experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of healthcare professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
The Assisted Living Facility Supervisor will oversee the success of the Esther Assisted Living Facility LLC. Partnering with residents, family members, and the staff; this position will be responsible for supporting the social service needs of residents, in addition to ensuring the highest quality of resident care and customer service in our community. As a Manager at our Assisted Living Facility, you will play a vital role in ensuring the well-being and comfort of our residents.
- Salary Range: $60,000-$70,000
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Potential
- Opportunities For Growth
- Developing, leading, and managing a holistic, person-centered approach to assessment and service/care planning
- Ensuring that residents receive the highest quality of care and services
- Adhering to compliance and regulation in accordance with state and federal laws
- Staffing and scheduling nurses and caregivers
- Conducting pre-residency assessments and screening of potential residents and making recommendations for an appropriate level of residency
- Communicate with residents and families regarding changes in the plan of care and residents' condition
- Providing individualized psychosocial support to residents and their families via family meetings or support groups and assisting through the transition process to a higher level of care
- Partnering with Independent Living and Post-Acute Social Workers to develop support groups and educational programming opportunities for residents and family members, as well as working together when transitioning between levels of care
- Responsible for evaluating the psychosocial and activity of daily living (ADL) needs of residents and coordinating care and services as needed.
- Establishing a positive working relationship with residents’ families, encouraging them to participate in the care of their loved ones whenever possible
- Determining appropriate placement for new residents based on their needs
- Monitoring residents’ behavior to ensure they are safe and comfortable in their living environment
- Monitoring residents’ daily schedules to ensure they are receiving adequate care from staff members
- Scheduling and payroll for assisted living staff
- Implementing programs to measure quality initiatives within assisted living
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date resident records
- Building and cultivating a positive and team-oriented culture
- Increasing employee engagement by creating a positive work environment where employees feel valued and appreciated.
- Licensed Assisted Living Facility Manager (Required)
- At a minimum must have Associates Degree in health or business-related field, Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in health or business-related field
- Active LPN in the State of Arizona
- RN licensure preferred
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory position
- 2-3 years managing facilities in a healthcare facility
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills, Ability to analyze, and direct
- Must be self-motivated and able to take direction
- Must be a team player
- Provide quality service to residents and their families to build trust and encourage positive word-of-mouth marketing
- Ability to comprehend a range of technical subjects and coordination of details.
- Ability to make emergency decisions with respect to failure of plant equipment and utilities. Understanding of State, Federal, and local codes.
- Significant experience in building and leading teams
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Effective interpersonal skills, including superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- This person must have a Can and Will Do attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order provide a positive experience for patients and staff
$60,000 - $70,000
About Esther Assisted Living Facility LLC
We are a top-rated assisted living facility in Phoenix. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. To be successful at this company, you must possess the following values:
- Caring and compassion for our residents
- Accountability for your actions and decisions
- A strong commitment to hard work and dedication
- Proactive problem-solving abilities