Tranquility Harbor Senior Care (an IRBY Group company)
Tranquility Harbor of Mobile, operated by Tranquility Harbor Senior Care, a division of the IRBY Group, is seeking an Alabama Licensed Administrator to run the day to day operations of its 20+ bed assisted living facility in the Mobile, AL area.
The ideal candidate will lead and direct the overall operations of the facility in accordance with the resident's needs, government regulations, and company policies. We are offering a flexible schedule, within reason, on a stable and cohesive team.
We only seek the best candidates!
There is a unique opportunity (not a requirement) to also live on the property for the right candidate.
- Responsible for leading the operations of the Assisted Living Facility
- Includes planning, organizing, and directing the day-to-day operations
- Responsible for achieving financial goals and managing budgets
- Clear understanding and communication of policies and procedures to ensure quality care
- Ensures full compliance with state and federal rules, laws, and regulations
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining full census for the facility
- Positive community relations by marketing Tranquility Harbor locally and in the surrounding communities in a professional and positive manner, and by involvement in the community, civic and professional organizations
- Build and maintain a stable team of caring professionals
- Ensuring the delivery of outstanding care and services to meet the individual needs of our seniors
- Ensuring that the quality of life of our Residents by providing high-quality service, and enriching environment, and appropriate, personalized care in a cheerful, professional and timely manner
- Candidate must possess a current Alabama Assisted Living Administrator’s License or readily have the ability to get the license
- Two (2) or more years of successful management in a senior healthcare setting (SCALF, ALF, Nursing Home, etc.)
- Local resident of the community preferred (Mobile County, AL)
- Proven record marketing or selling directly to prospective residents or their decision-makers
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with staff, residents, sponsors, and other members of the community
- Must have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to build, lead and manage the care team
- College degree is desirable.
- High school education with healthcare experience is required.
$47,500 to $62,500 per year DOE
About Tranquility Harbor Senior Care (an IRBY Group company)
Tranquility Harbor Senior Care, a division of the IRBY Group, is a boutique, luxury residential assisted living home in the Mobile, AL area.
At Tranquility Harbor Senior Care we have crafted a unique, luxurious, and "homey" senior-living experience to meet the individual needs of the residents we serve. We focus on providing an amazing home, not a large facility, to our residents. Our focus is on providing a feeling of being at home, in a safe, caring environment, with staff to resident ratio much better than industry norms.
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.