Best Storage Henderson
Best Storage Henderson has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Assistant Manager.
If you are energetic and have a proven record of providing outstanding customer service and closing the sale, this is the job for you. The ideal candidate will enjoy renting storage spaces, and answering and responding to telephone calls and emails about rentals and tenant issues.
You are eligible to earn a monthly bonus.
- Sales, occupancy, and delinquency management of the facility
- Keeping the facility rented by utilizing advertising, promotional, and customer relation skills as approved by the corporate office
- Provide excellent customer service, resolving customer problems, and handling all telephone and walk-in inquires
- Show rent and clean storage units
- Sell and maintain inventory of moving and packing material
- Keep all required files in order as directed by corporate
- Clean grounds, halls, and vacant spaces as needed
- Clean office and restrooms daily
- Maintain a neat, clean, safe, and secure facility including minor maintenance and daily lock checks as well as a visual inspection daily
- Office management, balancing petty cash, making bank deposits, and preparing reports as needed by corporate
- Effectively and positively communicate with corporate and fellow employees
- Sunday, and Monday work week with occasional vacation coverage
- Penske truck rentals
- Basic computer operations
- Self-storage software experience preferred
- Must be able to sit, stand, and climb in and out of large trucks
- Must be able to lift up to 40 LBS.
About Best Storage Henderson
Best Storage Henderson is a wonderful place to work with a great team and we value our employees!