We're searching for an Assistant Director of Sales who is motivated to help our busy tutoring center meet its sales targets.
As an Assistant Sales Director, you will manage and run the day-to-day operations of a busy tutoring center and be expected to meet certain goals.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Thursday 11 AM - 8 PM and Saturdays 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (40+ hours/week).
We offer FULL benefits including 3 weeks of paid vacation, 401(k) matching, Health insurance PLUS supplemental insurance including vision, dental and more! Apply now!
The main components of this position include:
- MANAGEMENT: Manage the day-to-day operations of the center. Train Tutors. Step in as a Tutor or Front Desk Admin as needed.
- EDUCATION: Ensure that top-quality instruction and service is being delivered by your staff to each student every day! Conduct assessments.
- SALES: Meet with families to review assessments and offer tutoring services. Offer additional programs if the student needs them.
- Manage all aspects of the operations of the center to confirm a great experience
- Conduct follow-up calls, take inquiry calls from parents
- Conduct follow-up meetings with parents after review meetings (sales function)
- Follow up on past prospects
- Ensure that each student has an exceptional and successful experience with an “easy to work with” attitude
- Contribute to center profitability by controlling labor budget through managing instructor staff levels and schedules
- Focuses on making a terrific first impression to all who walk in or call including keeping all parts of the center looking clean, orderly, and sharp
- Conducts skills assessments for existing and potential new Tutoring Club students
- Manages the onboarding or departing process of all potential, new, and renewed student enrollments
- Maintains full responsibility for managing and overseeing each student's academic educational plan
- Proactively follows up with student inquiries, tracking leads, assessments, enrollments, and other required data
- Helps manage scheduling effectively for tutors and students
- Able to handle emergencies (minor or maintenance) should any arise
- Able to prioritize and effectively complete in a timely manner any extra jobs that are assigned
- 4-year degree
- 2+ years of management/sales experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience working with students in schools as a teacher or other professional
- Organizational skills and proper grammar are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires high levels of self-motivation!
$60,000 at plan
Love what you do. Do what you love.
We're committed to helping our students - and you - reach your full potential!
We believe the success of our business depends on the success of each individual that passes through our halls – so you can have your dream career and count on our support every step of the way.
We’re building a culture where amazing people – our students and our staff – can do their best work. If you’re ready to grow your career and do work that matters by helping hundreds of students grow, you’ve come to the right place. Come join our family and let’s grow together.