The Hotel Salem
The Hotel Salem operates two thriving seasonal restaurants and is looking for a dynamic leader to join our team. This is a job for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment serving freshly made-to-order food in an exciting bar atmosphere.
- Be a mentor to your team and create a motivating environment
- Drive daily workflow and maintain quality service for every guest
- Work with the Executive Chef with line checks ensuring food quality and staff commitment to SOPs
- Assist the sales team with events
- Available nights/weekends/holidays
- Prior management experience is a plus but not required. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into a management position and begin growing their career
- Strong sense of hospitality and customer service
- Strong level of organization
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of current food and beverage trends
- Capability to handle and respond to problems independently
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to think independently while still adhering to company policies
$22 - $24 hourly
About The Hotel Salem
The Hotel Salem is a vibrant and one-of-a-kind accommodation on the North Shore of Boston. This 44-room boutique Salem hotel is in the middle of the action on the bustling Essex Street pedestrian mall in the city center. Salem's only seasonal rooftop bar and restaurant offers delicious cocktails and unique tacos—all served with a view.