We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator Assistant for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just a task manager, who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and Closing Department Manager.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent client service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently. General hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00-5:00 but some flexibility is required for client events. We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates in a “Coolest Places to Work” business!
• Manage aspects of real estate transactions from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Verify and sign off on documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
• Take pride in making our agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
• Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to our agents.
• Experience in Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages helpful
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
• Independent, self-motivated, reliable and dependable
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
• Accurate and attentive to detail