Foursquare Property Management
Foursquare Property Management is looking for an experienced real estate professional who is ready to grow and contribute within an entrepreneurial environment. As a growing company, we are seeking an Assistant Property Manager who will provide support in our effort to internalize property management for our growing portfolio of residential properties.
The Assistant Property Manager maintains day to day interaction with tenants, owners, and vendors. The APM also assists the Property Manager with accounting and reporting functions as needed. This position requires multi-tasking to provide accurate, competent, and timely service to tenants, owners and vendors. The APM work closely with, and reports to, the Property Manager to maintain, enhance, and create value for the assets under management.
Who are you?
You have passion and experience in the property management industry. You have the ability to assist your property manager in all aspects of the role, including stepping in their shoes in their absence. You are comfortable in situations that can seem chaotic and you carry yourself with professionalism.
- Assist Property Manager with the day to day operations and tenant relations through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services.
- Answer phone calls from tenants, owner, and vendors
- Answer leasing phone calls and answer general questions about the leasing process.
- Provide high quality of customer service and customer relation.
- Provide support to Property Manager by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Process correspondence for tenants, owner and vendors.
- Assist with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management.
- Assisted property manager as needed on special projects.
- Assist with the coordination of rent/lease collections.
- Work with Property Manager to complete monthly reports to vendors and owner.
- Perform all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant “Move In” and “Move Out” procedures.
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and proper insurance are necessary as occasional use of personal vehicle is require.
- Assist and administer lease agreements.
- Dispatch tenant work orders; maintain tenant work order e-mail.
- Handle tenant, vendor and prospective tenant calls.
- Assist with tenant and vendor related interface as needed.
- Assist Property Manager with tenant relations as required.
- Experience/skill set should include: Knowledge of office and accounting procedures.
Experience in Property Management is required
- Provides clear direction
- Clearly expresses ideas and concepts in writing
- Facilitates conflict discussion and resolution, minimizes recurrent conflict
- Able to relate well to all people regardless of personality and background
- Ability to communicate effectively with owners
- Develops and maintains excellent tenant relationships
- Knows leases, anticipates tenants needs in order to retain tenants
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with effective oral and written skills are required.
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be reliable, flexible and versatile.
- Experience of Residential Property Management is required.
$18 hourly (20-30 hours per week)
About Foursquare Property Management
Foursquare Property Management was founded in 2013 in an effort to better serve the real estate investors of Central North Carolina. Since its creation, Foursquare Property Management has focused on reaching single-family homeowners, as well as small, multi-unit property investors. By keeping attention squarely centered on smaller properties, the team at Foursquare Property Management hopes to provide an exemplary level of customer service, unrivaled by any other management group in the Triangle.
Headed by the passionate Ahmad Zein, Foursquare Property Management continues to expand within the Raleigh and Durham, as well as neighboring communities. Hundreds of clients have come to trust Foursquare for their property management needs.
We are an innovative company - have been since day one - so you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects.