Next Generation Management Services
Compensation: $18 - $22 an hour
Schedule: Full Time - Monday through Friday
Hours: Mon, Wednesday, and Friday 9 AM-5:30 PM at one of our Pompano Beach locations / Tuesday and Thursday 9 AM-5:30 PM at our corporate office in Plantation.
Property Management Company for a full-time Assistant Property Manager. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. An ideal candidate should have prior experience in property management or real estate capacity, with strong administrative and communication skills.
We have a beautiful community and a very busy office, and we are seeking a positive, reliable individual looking for a long-term position.
If this position interests you, start your application today!
If you are looking to advance your career in Property Management and ready to advance in the field this position is perfect for you. The duties are as follows:
- Maintenance - Direct supervision of the maintenance team which services all common areas, creating and managing maintenance records, work orders, and property inspections. Ability to plan and manage the team’s work and explain clearly the goals and tasks they are assigned
- Maintaining organized and updated resident files and records
- Board of Directors' support includes (but is not limited to) preparing and distributing board packets including management reports and meeting agendas, attending all business meetings of the Board, preparing minutes and action items, coordinating the free flow of information to the Board, and work with committees
- Assist the Property Manager on special projects, research, and overall management of the office, clubhouse, and amenities
- Budget and Finance Duties - Assist in the oversight of expenditures and budget management
- Addressing and resolving residents' questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner
- Books and Records – Assist in the collection of all documentation related to Association operations including records/books, documents, and correspondence
- Vendor Management - Obtain quotes, manage projects and report to the property manager on the progress, scope, and completion of work
- Reporting any problems or issues to the property manager
- Answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files, greeting clients and homeowners
- Enforcement of Governing Rules and Documents – Perform regular inspections to ensure the association’s governing documents and rules and regulations are being upheld
- Taking inventory and placing office supply orders
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Bilingual is required - must speak Spanish
- Previous experience in property management or real estate capacity
- Working knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent ‘follow-up’ skills utilizing email and phone
- Comfortable with learning and using multiple software platforms
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very detail-oriented, extremely organized, and motivated
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
$18 - $22 hourly
About Next Generation Management Services
Next Generation Management Services is providing the best property management and financial services for HOAs and Condominium Associations in the Broward County, FL area.
We believe in the next generation of management, providing board members and homeowners with an online system that will serve them and their community with a dedicated website and online paying system. We believe in easy access to information and assistance in customization for each community's needs.
Paid Holidays off and PTO Sick and Vacation Benefits post 3 months of employment.
Please be sure you have read and understand the job responsibilities, qualifications, hours, and salary expectations prior to applying for this position. Please provide your resume with references upon applying.