Rentwell is looking for an Assistant Property Manager. Rentwell is a Property Management company that believes strongly in forming relationships with their property owners and tenants to provide excellent customer service, which helps them to stand out among the rest. They are growing their offerings outside of just property management with RW Services, a maintenance team that tends to the properties and offers snow removal and lawn-care services.
Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This individual must be an independent decision-maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. It will also be important that the candidate uses a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with regard to problem-solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on problem-solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual. If you're interested in growth, advancement, personal development, and a positive work environment, apply today!
This is a full-time in-office position.
- Managing day to day maintenance coordination
- Set up utilities for the properties
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Handle construction invoicing and contracts
- Responsible for construction accounts payables and other billing
- Ensure the apartment is ready for the resident to move in on the agreed date
- Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to the community
- Assist in the distribution of all company or community issued notices
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Resident Retention including quickly completing maintenance service requests, listening to residents’ concerns/comments and preparing resolutions, attending functions and enforcing the policies of the company
- Attend court hearings
- Day to day maintenance requests
- Managing relationships with tenants and landlords
- A minimum of one year of experience in a customer service related industry or operations background
- A combination of sales and marketing and operations skills/education with customer service experience is preferred
- Fair Housing education, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the community team
- Demonstrate strong oral and written community skills
- Competence in the operation of telephone, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and MS Outlook, Dropbox
- Appetite to learn Appfolio, Tenant Cloud and Computer Ease
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
- Demonstrate strong crisis management skills
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws
- Neat clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the communities
- Comply with company expectations
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem
$40,000 - $45,000
Rentwell leases, manages, and maintains properties in order to provide the best service to owners and residents alike. Their aim is to give customers and clients a piece of mind! If this sounds appealing to you, apply today!