RENEW Real Estate Services
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Experience in property management is a plus
- Understanding of Appfolio software is a super-plus
$28,000 - $32,000 yearly
About RENEW Real Estate Services
RENEW Real Estate Services is a boutique infill builder in Nashville TN.