Evergreen Communities LLC
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for performing tasks and procedures as directed by the Community Manager to assist in the achievement of occupancy/delinquency goals and customer expectations. Assist the Community Manager in financial management and expense control and support the sales process. This position may be required to work non-traditional hours.
If you’re experienced in residential property management and looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
30+ hours per week. Waged based on experience. Paid time off, health insurance and 401k.
- Greet and assist customer, answer calls and provide requested information to facilitate sales and/or meet customer expectations
- Document telephone conversations and/or visits and provide detailed information to the Community Manager/sales staff for follow through with potential or existing customers
- Assist Community Manager with drafting marketing ads utilizing company standards for local publications and online sources
- Communicate to and work with the Community Manager to prioritize, clarify and resolve resident issues or customer concerns
- Assist in responding to community related emergencies and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Assist Community Manager in the resident orientation and move-in process as well as move-out process
- Assist Community Manager with coordination of resident relations (i.e. holiday parties) and communication vehicles
- Create format and content of community newsletters
- Generate occupancy and delinquency reports for Community Manager review
- Assist in determining current rental delinquencies and guideline violations in order to generate notices as necessary
- Assist in the collection of delinquent rents as directed by Community Manager
- Store and retrieve paper and electronic files in order to ensure timely access of information and records.
- Assist Community Manager in overseeing and directing maintenance staff as necessary
- Review staff timesheets for accuracy and approve for payroll
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Past sales experience is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current, valid driver's license
- 2+ years of residential property management experience
$20,000 - $24,000 yearly
About Evergreen Communities LLC
At Evergreen Communities, we pride ourselves in providing affordable housing in professionally managed communities where residents feel at home and enjoy the many amenities we offer. We take great joy in providing safe communities and friendly neighborhoods while constantly improving the resident experience.