RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
Premier Property Management Services manages over 300 single-family and multi-family properties for rent throughout the Louisville Metro area. We are seeking an assistant property manager to lease rental properties as well as communicate regularly with tenants and maintenance staff to resolve issues and provide excellent ongoing customer service. The position will require great attention to detail, ability to juggle a large number of leads and tasks, excellent time management skills, and the ability to work with a variety of personalities in a fast-paced setting.
- Hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement for showings
- Full-time (40 hours per week), non-exempt employee
- Regular office hours from 8:00am-5:00pm with limited after-hours responsibilities on occasion
- Holidays and additional paid time off provided
- Health insurance available
- Market properties available for rent with a goal of maintaining a 5-10% vacancy rate
- Maintain communication with a large amount of rental leads, field calls and emails inquiring about properties, schedule and conduct showings, and stay in contact about next steps
- Oversee the rental application process, including collecting complete applications and fees, verifying applicant information, communicating with management about applicants, etc.
- Organize and execute the move-in process for tenants, collect security deposits, schedule inspections, and ensure all necessary repairs are completed prior to move-in date
- Prepare, execute, and file lease documents according to company standards
- Serve as the primary point of contact for tenants to resolve issues, address lease violations, communicate maintenance needs and progress, etc.
- Prepare and distribute lease renewal notices and paperwork on a monthly basis
- Maintain communication with management and potentially property owners, providing regular updates regarding tenants, repairs, leasing status, etc.
- Input data as needed in PropertyWare software and other electronic services utilized by the company
- Assist with property maintenance, invoicing, and receivables as needed
- Background check
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable personal transportation
- Ability to independently ascend and descend stairs
- Ability to remain in a stationary position (sitting or standing) for various periods of time
- Ability to use a computer, tablet and smartphone
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages desirable but not required
- Prior leasing or real estate-related experience preferred
$15 - $18 hourly based upon experience
About RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
RE/MAX Premier Properties provides clients with exceptional real estate sales and marketing services and its team members with unparalleled growth opportunities within the real estate space.
Our sister company Premier Property Management Services oversees rental property throughout the Louisville area. We provide personal, respectful service to tenants while creating peace of mind for owners who want their investment in good hands.
Our agents, key personnel and partners are a part of our family. We are committed to appreciate, honor and respect each other. We attract, cultivate and keep A players - we are the best at what we do. We respect initiative and inspire personal growth. We value integrity, innovation, coach-ability, growth, and service. Everyone is in training. Everyday. Everyone. We embrace and honor failure as much as success, because they are both requirements for becoming truly great. We are a meritocracy - the best performers will be rewarded with the best opportunities.