Edinson Properties Group
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; preparing and enforcing leases; maintaining and doing periodic property visits. We are looking for a Bilingual (English & Spanish) Assistant Property Manager to assist the Property Manager in the management oversight of single-family residential portfolios throughout Houston. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
The Assistant Property Manager will oversee the coordination of work orders and supervision of service providers. Tasks include marketing properties, tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities and an empowering work environment.
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Schedules periodic property visits and generates move-in and move-out reports.
- Coordinates vendor relationships, rent collections, accounts payable to ensure smooth operations of the property.
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
$30,000 - $32,000 yearly
About Edinson Properties Group
We are a real estate team that specializes in real estate sales, commercial, property management, and real estate coaching.
- Edinson Properties Group - Real Estate Team specializing in Residential & Commercial sales and leasing.
- Edinson Property Management - Residential and Commercial Property Management