Rent Builder Property Management
Albuquerque Metro Area Management Company looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our premier property management team as an Assistant Property Manager. We are looking for someone to join our team who wants to learn and build a career in the Property Management Industry and be part of the solution for housing in New Mexico.
- Assist the Property Manager, Maintenance Coordinator, and Operations Manager with the day-to-day management of our portfolio of single-family homes throughout the Albuquerque Metro Area.
- Resident / Owner relations.
- Coordinating resident move-ins and move-outs.
- Coordinating renewals
- Coordinating and correcting lease violations.
- Conducting move-in and routine inspections.
- Must have a strong moral and ethical foundation.
- A current New Mexico Real Estate License is a definite plus.
- Professional appearance.
- Be a problem solver with the ability to connect with people.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- A strong desire to become a licensed Real Estate Professional. With our paid Education and Licensing package you can earn while you learn.
$18 - $22 per hour
About Rent Builder Property Management
Rent Builder is a Residential Property Management Company, and was established in 2006 to help build a better solution for housing in the Albuquerque Metro Area. Rent Builder has been recognized as one of the most Tenant and Owner recommended management companies in the Metro Area.