We are seeking a talented Assistant Property Manager to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast paced work, show creativity, and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for successfully creating and implementing plans for successful lease ups from year to year, helping the property achieve leasing and sales goals, as well as meet financial objectives.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
As the brand-ambassador, you’ll be the company’s go-to for all prospective and current residents and have the great responsibility of creating positive and lasting impressions. Your uncanny ability to balance a ‘critical eye’ with compassion as well as natural versatility will be an asset when leasing our properties through tours and strategic marketing to achieve maximum occupancy.
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
• Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective clients of results
• Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
• Maintain accurate client records in accordance with company policy. Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.
• Manage all running and field work for real estate team
• Assist residents with day to day questions, work orders, etc...
• Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
• High-energy and enjoys a fast paced environment
• Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
• Must have an active Ohio Real Estate license
• Available evenings and weekends
Team Synergi is one of the top teams at Keller Williams Advisors Realty located in Columbia Tusculum. Keller Williams takes a different approach to real estate, one that is built on personal touches, win-win deals, and positive results. Jennifer Murtland and Team Synergi utilize the latest technologies, market research, and business strategies to exceed our client's’ expectations. We listen, giving us the opportunity to find solutions tailored to each individual client.
Our philosophy is to create opportunities for advancement from within and reward talent. We operate in a results driven industry and value success over seniority. This program consists of hands-on training and coaching, offering participants the opportunity to build on their skills in order to be successful agents and leaders in the real estate industry.