American Fast Home Buyers
We are looking for our next great Assistant Property & Leasing Manager. They will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers, be the liaison between our office and the property management company, and work to fill vacancies. They will be accountable for all on-site property inspections for move-outs, potential renter and owner move-ins. They will also be accountable for local marketing responses, some tenant / Rent to own client relations and financial reporting.
Our Assistant Property & Leasong Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Oversee management of onsite maintenance and vendors
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
$12 - $15 DOE
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investor with several models of buying/selling houses. We strive to help homeowners find the best solution for their needs. We have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. We are looking to grow our team, even during this trying time. If you are ready for a new adventure where you can learn about the real estate market while helping people sell their home, then you may be the fit for us!