Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services
We are looking for experienced Assistant Project Managers for our Natural Gas Pipeline Construction Crews This critical role is part of the hub that keeps track of our daily progress and operational organization on the job sites. The role is also applicable to related work performed at natural gas processing facilities. Details are said to "make or break a project" and this fast-paced role is centered around keeping accurate and precise details relating to the project and moving it forward.
Assist Superintendent in project planning
- Attend pre-con meetings
- Develop and maintain crew list, equipment list, tool list, and material list
- Coordination of deliveries to project
Place One Call locate requests
- Place one call in the project folder on SharePoint
- Create a calendar with reminders to update tickets
Project pictures and Videos- pre-construction
- Document Jobsite prior to work
Absorb project information
- Listen and observe
- Be the Super’s eyes, ears, memory, and information catalog
- Ask questions! Ask for explanations! Learn
- Obtain Purchase Orders for all purchases. Ultimately responsible for every item purchased on the project. Have as a reference and easy access
- Greet, direct and track visitors at the job site
- On-site no later than 6:30 AM to debrief Superintendent and Foremen
- Daily project report- update tracker
- B2W reporting – To be completed by 9:00 AM
- Scan in any documentation from the prior day
- Check material quantities
- Take Inventory weekly
- Record and document good catch / near miss, safety observations or concerns
- Scatter sheet -provide a forecast of the next day's intended work. Include milestones and needs as far in advance as possible
- OQ documentation as required by customer standards
- Payroll to be turned in by 11:00 AM Monday
- Equipment hours and miles turned in by 11:00 AM Monday
- Make sure all equipment inspection slips are scanned in
- Assist Superintendent in preparing for the weekly update calls
- Organize and present project pictures and videos - post-project
- Assist Superintendent with the coordination of the removal of the crew, equipment, and material
- Assist in test planning, including creating pressure test plans for specific customers
- Any other task asked or required
Assistant Project Manager Qualifications
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Carry a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Basic skills in utility construction knowledge is needed
- Have good physical stamina and work outdoors in all types of weather for long periods of time
- History of professionalism, being a team player, adhering to project schedules, regular attendance at work, and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and organizational skills is needed
- Ability to quickly learn required technology skills for reporting, recording, and documenting job progression
- Travel within region is required for 80-90%
$20 - $25 hourly
About Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services
Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services is continuously dedicated to providing the pipeline industry with services that exceed the expectations of our customers while maintaining the highest regard for safety, quality, and the environment.
Our goal is to provide the greatest value in the energy pipeline construction industry. With over 50 years of experience, we look to diversify into renewable energy sectors that will continue to support the utility industry through the next 50 years.
Mid-Ohio Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace offering quality benefits to employees including:
- Medical /Dental /Life Insurance.
- 401K with match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Paid Holiday and PTO/Vacation.
- Work boot reimbursement program.