Hay Creek Pallet
Assist in the managing and coordination on most plant operations and objectives, within a working capacity as directed by the plant manager.
Plant operations and objective include, but are not limited to; quality assurance, total plant safety, production, shipping and receiving. You will work closely with plant leads and the plant manager to provide smooth and efficient daily operations.
- Assist with timely and accurate production documentation.
- Ensure continuous production flow and redirect employees to areas of need as directed by the plant manager.
- Assist with basic troubleshooting of production process and equipment as needed.
- Participate in hiring, team development, coaching, and mentoring of production employees.
- Candidate must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events. Can think on his/her feet and remain calm in high stress situations.
- Be a results driven individual with attention to details. Demonstrates critical thinking, proactive and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and utilize the information on a Bill-of-Materials.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to be proactive.
- Strong math skills. Able to calculate rates, percentages, read a tape measure and add/subtract/multiply/divide fractions.
- Has the ability to professionally convey thought through verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially PalMate.
- Construction experience is helpful, but are willing to train the ideal candidate.
$40,000 based on experience
About Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet, consists of a fully automated saw room that produces our component parts, a new pallet assembly line, a repair and remanufacture assembly line and a pallet dismantle line, all fitted with or powered by some of the latest technology in the industry. The company is now a full-service pallet manufacturing operation providing businesses in the food industries, the paper industry and a variety of other industries, with reconditioned, remanufactured and new pallets. Additionally, as a by-product utilization, the company also manufactures landscape mulches and animal bedding by recycling wood waste material.