Don Davis Dealerships
The Assistant Parts Manager provides support to the management of the Parts Department.
- Supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking inventories, keeping operating records, or performs work of subordinates as needed
- Assist customers in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Pull and fill orders from stock
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Notify the service technician, shop foreman and the customer when special ordered parts have been received
- Assist with receiving daily stock orders
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three months’ experience in parts department functions
- Preferred GM and Chrysler experience
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Don Davis Dealerships
Don Davis is a family-owned Automotive Dealership with family values. Don Davis has been in business for over 45 years with multiple locations.