MUST HAVE ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND FOR THIS POSITION!
A top real estate company in Downtown Seattle is looking for a growth partner to help take our office to even greater heights. We are looking for an Assistant Market Center Administrator (AMCA) who can think Big, Lead and Grow. This individual should exhibit strong leadership abilities, enjoy helping others grow and have the capacity to handle a large workload.
You must have a keen interest in details and a "do what it takes" attitude. Strong bookkeeping/accounting skills are a must including AP, AR, PR, GL double entry, book keeping, bank reconciliation, and compiling various financial reports. Advanced Microsoft Office skills in excel, powerpoint, publisher and word. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with many personality types. Do you have what it takes? We want to hear from you today! For consideration please submit your resume along with a letter of interest.
- Assisting and supporting a team of salespeople by performing high volume of administrative tasks.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining a constant presence on social media.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing listings, business, and team - strong computer and marketing skills preferred.
- Designing marketing materials
- Write and place advertising
- Produce graphics and feature sheets
- Organize promotional events
- Implement promotional campaigns
- Coordinate community involvement
- Design and maintain website
- Research new marketing opportunities
- Obtain client testimonials; Maintain client testimonial database
- Develop improved buyer and seller representation materials and presentations
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Track expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists, and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational, time, and detail management skills.
- Positive, team-oriented mindset and attitude.
- Marketing and social media experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Real Estate Experience. (preferred)
- College Degree. (preferred)
$40,000 - $42,000 salary plus bonus
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.