Vert Environmental @ Fullerton
We are growing and need an Assistant Manager to support for the daily operations of the Project Coordinating Department.
This position takes part in a leadership role.
The position helps as a direct resource for anyone in the company to come to with questions whether it be field sampling questions, laboratory analysis questions, providing pricing, administrative, and/or billing questions. In addition, the position manages and oversees the day-to-day operations.
At Vert, we offer great financial and professional growth opportunities. If you're looking to work with a company that wants to give amazing life-long opportunities to all of its employees, apply now!
- Answering phone calls
- Calling clients and technicians
- Scheduling field jobs with technicians, clients and homeowners
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain client relations
- Data entry
- Preparing and gaining work authorizations
- Assist in acquiring billing information for clients and insurance companies
- Taking lead on Manager role when manager not present
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Become proficient in company databases, project management systems, and third-party software applications in use by the company
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, personable and client service-oriented
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Capable of training, reviewing, and critiquing deliverables
- Ability to direct and manage a fast-paced office
- Ability to learn, understand, and explain the technical/science side of the industry and assess
- Capable of directing various departments and prioritizing
- Detail-oriented, accurate reporting, and fast typing skills
- Minimum of 2-years experience working within an associated industry or role-type
- Certifications in Asbestos, Lead, Industrial Hygiene are a plus (CAC, LI-RA, CMI)
- Laboratory experience is a plus
$55,000 - $65,000
About Vert Environmental @ Fullerton
VERT Environmental in Fullerton is a full-service environmental testing and consulting company servicing Southern California. We offer growth and long-term opportunities for careers with benefits in a bulletproof industry with an energized team that thrives off a fast-paced environment the industry requires.
A company that employees are proud of and competitors aspire to be.
Empower every person in our organization to achieve more.
Whether you are new or seasoned in the environmental industry, we are excited to partner with people who want to succeed and grow.