IH Services, Inc
IH Services Inc. is currently searching for an Assistant Manager/Admin to assist the Account Leader in running the janitorial team in a warehouse setting. This facility is a rapid paced, high energy, dynamic environment that requires an individual to support operations in hiring, training, scheduling and deploying a workforce of up to 35+ people. Our ideal candidate will be able to work within a team culture within the facility and encourages the highest levels of performance, provides coaching and mentoring as needed, and strives to create efficiencies and synergies that maximize the utilization of their workforce. This is a high profile position that requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic, the ability to think outside the box and on their toes, a flexible work schedule, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Vacation and holiday pay eligible after one calendar year.
Job Type: Full-time
- Complete all online management and leadership training, and development
- Recruit, hire, train and deploy a capable workforce
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Ensure that the team is fully staffed
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 Years of proven leadership and management success within a building services environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365 and Google products (drive, docs, sheets, etc.)
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem-solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Flexible work schedule
About IH Services, Inc
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals. Join us!!