We are a top producing, fast paced real estate team looking for a full-time Assistant Listings Manager/Runner.
The right person should be excited about organizing all the steps in coordinating a home sales, from staging and advertising at the beginning of the sale to tracking and filing necessary paperwork at the close of the sale. This position will also assist our CEO/Listing Specialist as a runner. This will include: running errands for our listings, and driving CEO to and from her appointments as needed.
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.
• Create MLS listings
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
• Reliable and dependable.
van Westenberg Partners is a top producing team for Keller Williams with over 80 years of experience combined. We hold a consistent 5/5 star rating on Google. Currently we are looking to add to our fun and talented team and want to see what you have to offer!
Our Vision is to provide amazing careers to hardworking and talented people, create an environment that allows them to grow personally and professionally, and help them achieve their financial goals.
We believe in Family, Health, Faith, then Business, where we are able to give back to our communities.