Trancas International Films, Inc.
Seeking a detail-oriented person to assist at a Los Angeles-based entertainment company. Duties would include handling phones (including rolling calls, managing call logs, etc.), scheduling, and making appointments/reservations/travel arrangements. Additionally, the candidate would be assisting in the day-to-day management of the office operations and would be willing to travel.
Special skills and qualifications include:
- Previous experience as an assistant, clerical work, and some managerial experience.
- Strongly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Candidates should be extremely detail and goal-oriented, possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, clerical skills, organizational skills, time management skills, and an ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative, and be proactive, as well as have high standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
Part-time, with the potential to grow full-time.
Candidates will not be considered if they do not include a cover letter with their resume.
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Execute other tasks as assigned by executives like picking up orders, arranging personal appointments, etc.
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- At least 2+ years of experience as an assistant, or experience performing supportive duties.
About Trancas International Films, Inc.
Company involved in Film Production, Distribution, Licensing, Events, and other entertainment-related pursuits.