La Quinta Inn Austin Oltorf
We’re hiring for an assistant housekeeping supervisor to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
$14 - $15 hourly
About La Quinta Inn Austin Oltorf
Our location is in South Austin at the intersection of I-35 and Oltorf. We are located near two bus stops.