Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced assistant housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- Manage the daily tasks of the housekeeping department, including cleaning guest rooms and public areas
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Our Walt Disney World Good Neighbor resort offers a free scheduled shuttle to the parks or Disney Springs. Our hotel is built for family friendly fun with tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, basketball, and volleyball courts, putting green, and fire pits.