Fairfield Inn & Suites
We are looking for an experienced hotel assistant manager with solid leadership abilities who can grow with us. You will collaborate with our general manager to plan and oversee the hotel's daily operations, and assume the GM's responsibilities in their absence. This position is responsible for managing employees and ensuring our guests have a 5-star experience with our services. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer service while also maintaining the hotel's budget and quality standards. You must have 3 years of management experience in the hospitality industry, and a bachelor's degree in hospitality management is strongly preferred. Apply today if this sounds like an exciting new opportunity for you!
Our hotel is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation. We would love for you to join our team and take part in this unique opportunity to grow professionally!
- Assist general manager in the day-to-day operation of the hotel in maintaining all standards of guest service
- Manage compliance with company or brand established policies and procedures and any local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Recommend improvements that will improve the hotel profitability by analyzing department performance and identifying problem areas
- Compose an annual budget in coordination with department heads and the general manager, and perform audits throughout the year to ensure profitability
- Facilitates management of the hotel's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- Assist with hotel conversion related tasks
- Showcase exceptional organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You must have a high school diploma or GED; bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, or a related field
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in a hospitality role, is required
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Must have at least 3 or more years of experience in the hospitality field
$40,000 - $47,500 yearly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.