Hilton Garden Inn Independence
Oversee all departments of the Hotel to include Housekeeping, F&B, and Front Desk.
- Collaborate with department heads and the general manager to develop an annual budget, and assess performance throughout the year, making modifications as needed to preserve profitability
- Manage compliance with company or brand established policies and procedures and any local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Support the general manager in the daily operation of the hotel to ensure that all guest service standards are met
- Propose adjustments that will increase hotel profitability by assessing department performance and identifying issue areas
- Facilitates management of the hotel's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- You must have previous experience in a manager role overseeing a team, preferably in a hospitality role
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Must have at least 3 or more years of experience in the hospitality field
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor's degree with preference given to those with a hospitality management degree
- Possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Hilton Garden Inn Independence
Hilton Garden Inn Independence is located next to the Independence Events Center and only 10 minutes from downtown Kansas City, MO.