Holiday Inn Express
We're searching for an experienced hotel assistant manager to help our general manager plan and oversee the hotel's day-to-day operations. When the general manager is unavailable, you will be in charge of supervising personnel, dealing with client problems, and ensuring that our customers enjoy a 5-star experience. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service while adhering to hotel budget and quality standards. A bachelor's degree in hospitality management and three years of managerial experience in the hospitality business are strongly preferred. Apply now if this seems like an exciting new opportunity to you!
- Compose an annual budget in coordination with department heads and the general manager, and perform audits throughout the year to ensure profitability
- Verify that all local, state, and federal laws and regulations, as well as any business or brand-specific policies and procedures, are followed
- Propose adjustments that will increase hotel profitability by assessing department performance and identifying issue areas
- Facilitates management of the hotel's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- Assist general manager in the day-to-day operation of the hotel in maintaining all standards of guest service
- Possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Must have at least 3 or more years of experience in the hospitality field
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in a hospitality role, is required
- A high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in hospitality management or a related field
$25,000 - $30,000
About Holiday Inn Express
Very family-oriented hotel looking for good reliable employees.