La Quinta Inn by Wyndham-Cheyenne
We're searching for an experienced assistant general manager to help our general manager plan and oversee the hotel's day-to-day operations. When the general manager is unavailable, you will be in charge of supervising personnel, dealing with client problems, and ensuring that our customers enjoy a 5-star experience. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service while adhering to hotel budget and quality standards. A bachelor's degree in hospitality management and three years of managerial experience in the hospitality business are strongly preferred. Apply now if this seems like an exciting new opportunity to you!
- Recommend improvements that will improve the hotel profitability by analyzing department performance and identifying problem areas
- Compose an annual budget in coordination with department heads and the general manager, and perform audits throughout the year to ensure profitability
- Facilitates management of the hotel's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- Consult with the general manager to ensure that all guest service standards are met daily
- Ensure that all local, state, and federal rules and regulations, as well as any corporate or brand-established policies and practices, are followed
- Previous experience managing a team is required; preferably in a hospitality role such as department manager
- 3+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
About La Quinta Inn by Wyndham-Cheyenne
Our La Quinta Inn by Wyndham hotel is located in Cheyenne, WY
We are excited to welcome you to our admin team!