Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
Are you a driven leader who thrives on providing 5-star service to hotel guests? You could be the perfect fit for our next hotel assistant manager position! We need an experienced hospitality expert who can work with our general manager on daily operations and take on their responsibilities, such as managing workers and department operations, while they are not available. Please apply as soon as possible if you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in the hotel industry!
- Recommend improvements that will improve the hotel profitability by analyzing department performance and identifying problem areas
- Support the general manager in the daily operation of the hotel to ensure that all guest service standards are met
- Empower the human resources department to increase efforts for turnover management, employee motivation, and employee growth and retention by providing support
- Manage compliance with company or brand established policies and procedures and any local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Collaborate with department heads and the general manager to develop an annual budget, and assess performance throughout the year, making modifications as needed to preserve profitability
- You must have a high school diploma or GED; bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, or a related field
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in a hospitality role, is required
- Possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- 1+ years of experience working in a hotel, or the hospitality industry required
- Hilton Hotel experience preferred
About Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
This hotel is the newest prototype for Hampton Inn's. Just over one year old, this modern hotel attracts people from all over the country. We run high occupancy and have great guest reviews on all review sites. Work for a locally owned franchise that is rapidly growing. Plenty of opportunities for growth.