Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
Assistant Restaurant General Manager
Are you a driven leader who thrives on providing 5-star service to guests? You could be the perfect fit for our next assistant general manager position! We need an experienced hospitality expert who can work with our general manager on daily operations and take on their responsibilities, such as managing workers and department operations, while they are not available. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in hospitality management and a strong desire to provide great customer service. Please apply as soon as possible if you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in the restaurant industry!
- Facilitates management of the restaurant's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- Recommend improvements that will improve the hotel's profitability by analyzing department performance and identifying problem areas.
- Assist the general manager in the day-to-day operation of the hotel in maintaining all standards of guest service
- Collaborate with department heads and the general manager to develop an annual budget, and assess performance throughout the year, making modifications as needed to preserve profitability
- Verify that all local, state, and federal laws and regulations, as well as any business or brand-specific policies and procedures, are followed
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in a hospitality role, is required
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- A high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in hospitality management or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a restaurant or the hospitality industry required
$50,000 - $55,000
About Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
We believe that good isn't good enough. Big Mike's mission is to be the best at what we do and to work daily at earning the respect of our workers and patrons for our efforts. We pride ourselves on outstanding BBQ, drinks, and atmosphere. Join the team and grow with us!