LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lexington South
We're searching for an experienced hotel assistant manager to help our general manager plan and oversee the hotel's day-to-day operations. When the general manager is unavailable, you will be in charge of supervising personnel, dealing with client problems, and ensuring that our customers enjoy a 5-star experience. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service while adhering to hotel budget and quality standards. A bachelor's degree in hospitality management and three years of managerial experience in the hospitality business are strongly preferred. Apply now if this seems like an exciting new opportunity to you!
- Ensure that all local, state, and federal rules and regulations, as well as any corporate or brand-established policies and practices, are followed
- Create the yearly hotel budget in collaboration with the general manager and department heads, and assess and adjust performance throughout the year to stay profitable
- Facilitates management of the hotel's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- Propose adjustments that will increase hotel profitability by assessing department performance and identifying issue areas
- Assist general manager in the day-to-day operation of the hotel in maintaining all standards of guest service
- You must have previous experience in a manager role overseeing a team, preferably in a hospitality role
- Possess excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- A high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in hospitality management or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
About LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lexington South
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.