Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Are you a driven leader who thrives on providing 5-star service to hotel guests? You could be the perfect fit for our next hotel assistant manager position! We need an experienced hospitality expert who can work with our general manager on daily operations and take on their responsibilities, such as managing workers and department operations, while they are not available. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in hospitality management and a strong desire to provide great customer service. Please apply as soon as possible if you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in the hotel industry!
- Recommend improvements that will improve the hotel profitability by analyzing department performance and identifying problem areas
- Ensure that all local, state, and federal rules and regulations, as well as any corporate or brand-established policies and practices, are followed
- Consult with the general manager to ensure that all guest service standards are met daily
- Compose an annual budget in coordination with department heads and the general manager, and perform audits throughout the year to ensure profitability
- Facilitates management of the hotel's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- 3+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- A high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in hospitality management or a related field
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- You must have previous experience in a manager role overseeing a team, preferably in a hospitality role
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown was designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and are adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.