VP Hospitality LLC
Assistant General Manager
We're searching for an experienced hotel assistant manager to help our general management plan and oversee the hotel's day-to-day operations. When the general manager is unavailable, you will be in charge of supervising personnel, dealing with client problems, and ensuring that our customers enjoy a 5-star experience. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service while adhering to hotel budget and quality standards. A bachelor's degree in hospitality management and three years of managerial experience in the hospitality business are strongly preferred. Apply now if this seems like an exciting new opportunity to you!
- Assist general manager in the day-to-day operation of the hotel in maintaining all standards of guest service
- Manage compliance with company or brand established policies and procedures and any local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Empower the human resources department to increase efforts for turnover management, employee motivation, and employee growth and retention by providing support
- Analyze the performance of each department, report any problem areas, and make recommendations to improve profitability for hotel operations
- Compose an annual budget in coordination with department heads and the general manager, and perform audits throughout the year to ensure profitability
- Showcase exceptional organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience managing a team is required; preferably in a hospitality role such as department manager
- Must have at least 3 or more years of experience in the hospitality field
- A high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in hospitality management or a related field
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
$30,000 - $34,000 yearly
About VP Hospitality LLC
We are looking for passionate individuals that are seeking a career in the hospitality industry. We encourage everyone to apply or upload their resume. We build leaders that will help change the community.