Days Inn & Suites West Energy Corridor
Are you a driven leader who thrives on providing 5-star service to hotel guests? You could be the perfect fit for our next hotel assistant manager position! We need an experienced hospitality expert who can work with our general manager on daily operations and take on their responsibilities, such as managing workers and department operations, while they are not available. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in hospitality management and a strong desire to provide great customer service. Please apply as soon as possible if you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in the hotel industry!
- Empower the human resources department to increase efforts for turnover management, employee motivation, and employee growth and retention by providing support
- Recommend improvements that will improve the hotel profitability by analyzing department performance and identifying problem areas
- Collaborate with department heads and the general manager to develop an annual budget, and assess performance throughout the year, making modifications as needed to preserve profitability
- Manage compliance with company or brand established policies and procedures and any local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Assist general manager in the day-to-day operation of the hotel in maintaining all standards of guest service
- A high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in hospitality management or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- You must have previous experience in a manager role overseeing a team, preferably in a hospitality role
About Days Inn & Suites West Energy Corridor
We have been in the hotel industry for over 20 years. We strive to provide the best customer service and the most efficient work place.