We're looking for someone who is outgoing, energetic, and thrives in the type of environment where no two days are ever exactly the same! As the Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in fostering the hotel's culture, leading your team to deliver experiences that exceed guest expectations, achieving the hotel’s financial goals, and ensuring team performance, satisfaction, and engagement.
- Maintain a strong service culture through hands-on leadership by providing mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve performance, achieve department goals, and strengthen team member retention and engagement
- Work with General Manager and department managers to identify growth opportunities for team members, creating training plans to help guide their development
- Collaborate with the General Manager, Revenue Manager and Sales Manager to evaluate and generate both transient and group business for the hotel
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety, and other statutory regulations, as well as company and brand policies, procedures and guidelines
- Work with the General Manager on all annual budgeting items. This includes sales and marketing, revenue management, operations, and capital projects.
- Prepare reports, communicate, and follow up with initiatives and projects with management
- Attend all management meetings as required, passing on necessary information in regular department meetings to ensure employees are well-informed about current goals, projects, events, and feedback
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong computer literacy and proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- The ability to lead and maintain composure in all situations, with both internal and external customers
$42,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Virtelle Hospitality
Virtelle Hospitality leads Asheville’s thriving hospitality industry with unparalleled service, success, and a strong community-driven culture. We are a hotel management company with a unique approach to developing hotels that aim to exceed the expectations of our guests, our people, and our community. Led by industry leaders, Himanshu Karvir, Swati Patel, and Robert Foster - Virtelle brings over 40 years of experience to the hospitality industry, providing premier hotel management services, and empowering its over 150 employees to elevate the guest experience.
We believe first and foremost in supporting our employees; every employee who shows a genuine interest in career growth and development is eligible for mentorship, management training paths, and resources designed to help with professional skills development that will translate to any industry.